Thursday, March 6, 2014

More from around the globe

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I always love to hear from folks who have made versions of my projects. A year ago I made a little swing to hold a couple of small potted plants. I gave it to someone as a Christmas gift and havent thought about it in a long time.

Gaetan Montenot is the first person Ive met from Mauritius! (I had to Wikipedia it...its an island east of Madagascar. Interesting fact: it was the only known habitat of the dodo bird!)

Gaetan made a bigger version of the swing and managed to slip in the little ladybug. Nicely done.



*****
Lets head east of Mauritius and jump over to Australia. Long-time viewer Steve Johnson cranked out this cool barbecue trolley. Naturally: I isnt BBQ the national pastime in Oz? Mmm....grilled shrimp. (I still havent used my refurbish grill. Must test out this weekend.) Nice work Steve. I really like the slide-out tray.









TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment